A menu of the Services we offer - AKA Solutions
Selling or dwelling? I can help by working with you to create fresh, updated, functional living spaces through home staging, interior redesign, and organizing services.
I LOVE design. Maybe you want your home to look & function better. Maybe you don't want your home to look like you a) bought it all at rooms-to-go or b) furnished it randomly from garage sales. I see both of these things all the time! Maybe you want to upgrade your lighting, your curb appeal, your color scheme, your faucets & cabinet pulls...it's your call. I take your ideas + my ideas + sourcing + creative planning (who? how? what? etc) to = a space that is fresh & YOU.
I believe in creating your own idea of who you want to be and using your home as a way to do that. Home should be a place where you tell your story and a soft place to land, a place that inspires and renews.
Every person and home has a story, and I want to help you tell yours.
Need some help pulling a look together, or knowing where to even start? Your ideas + my ideas + your DIY = a fabulous space!
· My Interior Design Service
· Design direction and paint color choosing (if needed)
· Answers to your burning questions
· My best ideas for your space
· A general direction (and not specific item sourcing) for you to run with
· A 90 min house call and my total focus on you and your home
Ideal if you just need some problem solving or a quick question answered. I can turn around an Email Q&A within a week, so you can get an answer pretty quickly!
· A short questionnaire for you to fill out
· A written response via email with links to images to illustrate my ideas
· A general direction (not specific selections) for you to run with
· A sketch over one of the images you provide, if applicable (a picture is worth a thousand words!)
Know you're going to be moving? Book a consultation as far in advance as you can, in order to carry out the staging plan without the added time-crunch!
Consultations for Occupied Homes:
- Walk & Talk "Essentials" - includes a comprehensive look at your property, from the exterior to the basement & garage, in addition to all rooms. Paint colors will be discussed & chosen, if needed. Homeowners will have all recommendations discussed at the consultation. 195 & up - depending upon square footage and distance
- Walk & Talk "Plus" - includes all of the above, plus a written (emailed) report to both Homeowner (& Realtor if requested.) Add 95.00 to consultation fee above for a written report.
- Walk & Talk "Deluxe" - also includes shopping for soft goods & other accessories to complete the staging, as discussed with Homeowner. Includes delivery & installation of items. Does not include cost of goods. 395 & up
Hands-On Staging (Occupied):
- Quotes are given specific to each property. The first step is a consultation (see above). We will then design a custom plan based on your needs. This option is a good choice if artwork and/or furniture piece rentals are needed to complete the look.
- Custom quotes will be designed after viewing the property (30-45 minute previews are usually sufficient). Email email@example.com or text 317.840.3689 to arrange a preview.
We travel all over the greater Indy area for home staging: Indianapolis, Carmel, Westfield, Fishers, Cicero, Noblesville, Brownsburg, Fortville, McCordsville, Zionsville, Avon and more.
NOTE: we custom design and plan each vacant property, since every house is unique. We aren't the cheapest staging company in town, and we certainly aren't right for everyone. But for those we ARE right for, we do a phenomenal job!
- Sort & Pack Package - client needs to be available for review. We offer a fantastic packing solution (no cardboard boxes!) 170 & up
- 90 Min "DIY" Plan - includes a complete assessment, an emailed written plan with all tools needed, and a follow-up. 99 & up
- Organizing Packages - includes an assessment and a three hour block of time to start & complete a smaller project, or begin on a larger project. 170 & up